After graduating with a Law Degree and Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Charlotte chose to specialise in residential property and took her final exams to qualify as a member of the Council of Licensed Conveyancers in 2015.
Charlotte works on property transactions in all areas of residential conveyancing, including:
• Freehold and leasehold sales, purchases, transfers and mortgages/remortgages
• Sales under Powers of Attorney
• Acting for first time buyers
• New build purchases including Help to Buy
• Acting for developers in setting up development schemes and freehold and leasehold plot sales
• First registrations of unregistered land
• Variation of defective Leases
• Advising on rent review clauses in a Lease
• General property enquiries and Land Registration issues
At university, Charlotte gained knowledge of the property market whilst working in a well-established Bristol estate agents and spent her spare time volunteering as a Special Police Constable at Avon & Somerset Constabulary.
What Charlotte's clients say:
"I am so grateful to you and your team for all the advice and support you have given me through this tough time. You have all been highly professional at all times and it has been great to know that you have had mine and my mum's best interests at the centre of this sale...as you know we have used Meade King in the past when buying and selling our own properties and we have always found your company to be on top of everything at all times." Recent client, Bristol
"Attentive, considerate, quick and very professional are the words that I would use to describe the excellent service you have provided to us." Philip Suter, Bristol
"One of the reasons I chose to go with Meade King was after speaking to several other solicitors and then speaking to Charlotte, it was refreshing to have someone able to convey what they needed to say without taking half an hour to get to the point!"