Meade King is a Bristol based commercial law firm, with around 50 staff. We are a full-service firm and are looking for a full time Legal Secretary to work within commercial property to support this busy team.
We want to work with an enthusiastic individual with strong admin, typing and client care skills.
What You’ll Be Doing
This pivotal role will include:
• Taking calls from clients and answering their queries
• Managing diaries for the solicitors in the team and making appointments
• Meeting our clients and taking their identification
• Using our Case Management System, SOS
• Using audio dictation to produce notes and correspondence on client matters
• Preparing legal documents for clients
• Keeping up with filing
• Producing photocopies and printing as required
• Excellent computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office package
• Strong admin skills
• Excellent communication skills with clients and staff
• The ability to work alone and as part of a team
The most important thing for us is that you are enthusiastic, a team player and that you can work on your own initiative.
We’re looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
To apply: Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability for this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Friday 31 January 5pm